Thelma Jones

Welcome to my page!

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

ACCESS

I think that Alabama Connecting Classroom, Educators and Students Statewide (ACCESS) program is a great way for students to expand their learning to higher levels. Access is a state wide funded program that allows students to take advance placement courses, electives, and other courses that their schools may not offer. Access offers Web based courses and Interactive Video Conferencing (IVC). You are able to interact as if you are in the classroom with the teacher.
I really thing access is a great opportunity that all students and teachers should take advantage of. I’ve had my personal experience with video conferencing in a college classroom. Even though the teacher was not physically present she could see and hear us and we could hear and see her as well. So my experience was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment