Thelma Jones

Welcome to my page!

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Google: Changing the way we think and Google Rumored GDrive May "Kill" the PC

I agree that Google may change the way we think a lot. Why not, if you can go to google for all your answers, then why should you think. But to each it's own. If you want to expand your mind for answers then you can but if you chose to be lazy and just google what your looking for then that's on you. To me it limits our outside resources such as books, magazines, encyclopedia's or articles. You can now just sit down at a computer and locate all these resources on google. I honestly don't think that it can totally rewire our brains unless we allow it to.
I'm not so sure about the GDrive...... One minute it sounds like a good idea until you think of what can go wrong. I mean this will keep your computer from getting jammed up with junk. But I doubt if it would ever kill the desktop computers but it would defiantly decrease the sale of them. Just for backup I would continue to save my work on a USB pin drive as well, because what happens when it breaks down and you need your paper for class?

No comments:

Post a Comment