Thelma Jones

Welcome to my page!

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

PODCASTS

While listening to several different podcast I learned many different things. Podcasts is something new to me but I am very interested in creating my own. I think that this will be something that I will enjoy because I like trying new things.

The podcast that explained how podcasting works was very informal. It provided a great step by step process on how to use podcasts. I learned that you could stop, replay, and pause if needed. And also how to play podcasts on an ipod.

I learned that podcasts should start with and introduction of all speakers. Then proceed with the topic up for discussion. To me podcasts should be more like a discussion or conversation. Discussing either pros or cons of the topic or both. I think that using an outline when doing a podcasts would be best rather that writing out word for would what you will say, because once you listen to it, it would then sound like your reading from a script. So I suggest a outline and a few notes, so the podcasts could sound more like a natural conversation or discussion.

I also liked the flow of the podcasts that i listened to, the flow was great! There was no pause or large break in between each person. It seemed very natural. Since all podcast have and opening introduction I think they should also have a closing. In the closing each speaker should put in their final input on the topic. Also the music in the introduction and ending of the podcast was great.

Overall listening to these podcast will allow me to bring a lot to creating my own podcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment