Thelma Jones

Welcome to my page!

Monday, April 27, 2009

Twitter

Twitter in it's own kind of way was interesting. I think I would rather stick with my Facebook page. I really didn't grasp the real meaning of twitter, but to each it's own. I could probably see it in the future becoming as large as Facebook and Myspace. The first time I heard about twitter was in this class, but now its seems like every other day I hear something about twitter. So it may be that I have heard of Twitter before but until I got in this class is when I actually payed attention to it.
I think that in a lot of ways twitter can be used to benefit me as a teacher. But who's to say I would have time to log in everyday and keeps parents posted. In a professional manner it would be great for my classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment